Executive branding – your chefs trade mark
Rapid changes and an uncertain world require clear and visible leaders. As a manager, you certainly want to leave a print, become a well-known and appreciated profile in your company or within your industry. You simply want a strong brand!
Managers and leaders who come for various reasons, for example:
- They want to strengthen their executive brand to attract talent, customers and / or capital
- They have been told that they need to increase their influence in the management team
- They want to use their leadership position to convey an important message, influence, sell opinions
- They want to profile themselves to get interesting board assignments
Whether you're in charge of several hundred people or just a few, it's important to consider what your managerial brand stands for as it affects both your career and the company you represent. But it can be difficult to know what to focus on and where to start. We can help you!
Together we will work on
- What you want to be known and appreciated for. What impact you want to have.
- Your leadership philosophy and your dearest topics
- Your identity and personality
- Your online profile and online strategy
- Your brand stories
- Communicating in a way that gives confidence and arouses interest
- Your PR plan
We always tailor-make our solutions based on your needs and aspirations. They often take the form of an individual coaching or leadership development program.