Team Branding — How you market your team internally
Teams with a strong brand get attention and recognition from both customers and colleagues. Your team does certainly contribute a lot to the business already today, but if you do not communicate in a good way, colleagues and management will never find out. Keep in mind that the team's reputation is crucial for performance as well as for job satisfaction and the ability to impact your business!
In a team with a strong brand, all members know what they are good at and how they are contributing to the business. They can all clearly formulate what the team does and delivers and why this is crucial for the organization. They are engaged and feel proud of their work and they become therefore brilliant ambassadors for the whole company.
Our programs can have different forms depending on the company and their needs. We conduct workshops and coaching programs. We would typically blend live training with digital learning between each meeting.
Together we work on
- Finding your success stories
- Identifying your learning
- Identifying group strengths and driving force, and putting into words how you can employ them to the benefit of the company
- Tools for great storytelling
- To communicate in a way that exudes confidence and arouses interest
We work with a combination of workshops, coaching and web-based training in between.